Topics

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Torah and Gospel+Current Affairs #ProphetMuhammad

Jawed Anwar

Torah and Gospel: Revelation of the Advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)-The Leader of the World

Syed Abul A'ala Maududi

[Translated from the book "Seerat e Sarwar e Aalam ﷺ", Chapter “The Importance of Prophethood of Muhammad (pbuh)", by Syed Abul A'ala Maududi]

An Important saying of Jesus, peace be upon him;

“And call to mind when Jesus, son of Mary, said: “O Children of Israel, I am Allah's Messenger to you, I verify the Torah which has come before me, and I give you the glad tiding of a Messenger who shall come after me, his name being Ahmad.” MORE
-

The British Royal Black Out

The British Royal Black Out

Yvonne Ridley

The emergence of Black Lives Matter is an indication of the serious escalation of racism and bigotry in America these days which is obviously felt around the US hence the emergence of the #taketheknee protests.

US President Donald Trump might be in denial but it is obvious there is institutional racism in your back yard, but there are equally sinister agendas at play over here in the UK albeit a tad more subtle.

I'm referring the frenzy over speculation that Prince Harry will shortly announce his engagement to US actress Meghan Markle and now some of the British media have even begun the process of white-washing her gene pool! MORE