Topics

Gender Genocide in Canada-5: Masjid-Alternate of Public Education

Jawed Anwar

Gender Genocide in Canada-5: Masjid-Alternate of Public Education

Jawed Anwar
I HEARD from my parent that long time ago in our grandparents’ time, flood inundated our town and water entered homes at the lower plains. Several families had to leave their houses and take shelter in my grandparents’ residence at a higher plain. Such hospitality is the natural way of supporting each other and living together in a town or village. People living on higher ground hold the hands of those on lower ground. Human beings cannot survive without this culture of living together and helping one another. MORE