Topics

Gender Genocide in Canada-3+ An Article on Seerah #Seerah #ProphetMuhammad

Jawed Anwar

Biography of Muhammad (PBUH) By a Muslim
Biography of Muhammad (PBUH) By a Muslim

By Dr. Muhammad Hamidullah, D. Phil., D. Litt. (9 February 1908 – 17 December 2002) IN the annals of men, individuals have not been lacking who conspicuously devoted their lives to the socio-religious reform of their connected peoples. We find them in every epoch and in all lands.  MORE

Gender Genocide in Canada-3: Our Message

By Syed Jawed Anwar Our message is clear and without any ambiguity. There are two biological genders –men and women— created by God. All the religious books –Al-Quran, Tanakh (Jewish Bible), Christian Bible (including the Gospel, Talmud, Vedas, Upnishads, Tripitaka, Guru Granth Sahib— say the same thing— that the genders are two, men and women. MORE

Wynne Oversteps Again!
Wynne Oversteps Again!

By Tanya Granic Allen Kathleen Wynne, who seems intent on controlling all decisions regarding our children’s education, has another item she can tick off her agenda. After it was brought to Wynne’s attention by a reporter that high school students in Hamilton are earning their required volunteer hours by participating in pro-life activities such as 40 Days for Life, Wynne saw her opportunity and seized it. MORE