Topics

Gender Genocide in Canada+Article on Seerah+Current Affairs-Yvonne Ridley

Jawed Anwar

Prophetic Perspective of Jihad and the Doubts of the Modern Mind
Prophetic Perspective of Jihad and the Doubts of the Modern Mind

There are many misconceptions and misunderstandings created by several non-Muslim scholars, orientalists and authors in their research works. One of the misconceptions which they constantly present is that the religion of Islam is a religion of terror and war and the aim of this religion is to engage its followers and others in the battlefield. This is absolutely a wrong concept about the Deen of Islam. In fact, Islam is the Deen (religion, way and system of life) of peace.

The Toll of Natural Disasters
The Toll of Natural Disasters

By Elder George THE greatest hardships experienced in the United States seemingly result from natural disasters such as fire, snow, rain, drought, flooding, tornados and hurricanes. The news media covers these disasters in great depth as it attempts to capture the emotional impact on the populace.

Peace One Day... But will Trump Make the Call?

By Yvonne Ridley I watched with incredulity from my farm in the Scottish Borders as Donald Trump made his first ever speech before the General Council of the United Nations. I knew it would be spectacular but not in this way - it was gross in the extreme.