Topics

Doug Ford in Thorncliffe Park: My Speech

Jawed Anwar

Doug Ford in Thorncliffe Park: My Speech

Syed Jawed Anwar

Doug Ford, a PC Ontario Leadership Candidate visited Thorncliffe Park, Toronto, on Sunday, February 18, 2018.  In his speech, he promised to repeal sex-ed curriculum immediately after got elected. The election of the leadership of the party is going to be held online March 2 to March 8, when the members of the party will vote their choice.  The Provincial election is going to be held on June 7.

Following was my speech on the occasion:
MORE