My dear brothers and sisters!
Assalam u Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barkatuh.
I hope this letter finds you in good spirit and health.
This is our second appeal. We got four responses of support including Dua in response to our first letter. A small amount has been collected so far. Jazak Allah Khair for those who donated. May Allah reward you here and hereafter.
It is a big project and one of the best options to show love for Prophet and Messenger of Allah ﷺ. As-Seerah.com presents hisﷺ life as if he is alive and leading and guiding us in all the issues, in all matters, and in all spheres of life. Heﷺ is with us in our sorrows, in our difficulties, and in our achievements.
We are asking just $1: $1/day; $30/month. Those who can pay more, pay more, and those who can pay even less can pay less; no maximum or minimum limit.
This is also a wonderful gift to our beloved Prophet Muhammadﷺ.
“The most beloved of actions to Allah (swt) are the most consistent ones, even if little in amount” (Bukhari).
Secure Payment (choose monthly payment option through paypal).
- Generating rich content --thousands of articles and books starting from translation from Arabic and Urdu into the North American English language.
- Publishing blog, e-books, audio books, and a periodical e-Journal on Seerah, Education, and Current Affairs (Prophetic Perspective)
- Publication of a quarterly journal print edition on Seerah and distribution in the Public and University libraries of North America and social sciences department libraries.
- Organizing essay and book writing competition on Seerah and honor the writers with large prizes.
- Development of Islamic education system and curriculum on the Seerah model for full-time school/Masjid-school/home schooling/after school and weekend school.
With Best Regards,
Publisher & Editor
Tel: (416) 568-8190
2 Thorncliffe Park Drive, Unit#30
Toronto, ON M4H 1L1
(Jawed Anwar was previously the editor and publisher of Muslims Weekly, New York, and DailyMuslims.com. He is an award-winning journalist and also completed fellowship of New York Times Institute of Journalism in 2005)
Subscribe As-Seerah E:Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org