Religious Jews will Leave UK to Escape School Lessons on Gay Relationships

Jawed Anwar

Religious Jews will Leave UK to Escape School Lessons on Gay Relationships

Religious Jews will Leave UK to Escape School Lessons on Gay Relationships

The UK newspaper the Times reports that;

“Thousands of Jews will leave Britain unless ministers back down from forcing faith schools to teach children about gay and transgender relationships and same-sex families, it has been claimed. MORE

Previous
Our Economic Policy: Spending, Charity, and Interest-Free

Following are the Quranic Principles of spending, charity, and interest-free economy. These are the God-given principles. We strongly believe that if Canada chooses this economic system, the economy of our nation will flourish, and we will never get depression and face an economic crisis. Currently, there is not a single state (including all so-called Muslims’ states) in the world implementing this system of economy. Almost all the states are economically enslaved of capitalism and interest-based economy. This article provides insights into the benefit of the Quranic/Islamic system of economy and permanent cure for economic misery.MORE

Racist Slur: Go Back to Your Home!

 Lut (Quranic Arabic name, English bible name Lot), Peace Be Upon Him, was the Messenger of God and immigrant to the nation where he settled down to call the people towards Allah. He was the nephew of a prominent Messenger of Allah; Abraham (P.BU.H). MORE

Join SeerahWest@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.