Our Economic Policy: Spending, Charity, and Interest-Free

Jawed Anwar

Our Economic Policy: Spending, Charity, and Interest-Free

Following are the Quranic Principles of spending, charity, and interest-free economy. These are the God-given principles. We strongly believe that if Canada chooses this economic system, the economy of our nation will flourish, and we will never get depression and face an economic crisis. Currently, there is not a single state (including all so-called Muslims’ states) in the world implementing this system of economy. Almost all the states are economically enslaved of capitalism and interest-based economy. This article provides insights into the benefit of the Quranic/Islamic system of economy and permanent cure for economic misery.MORE

Previous
Racist Slur: Go Back to Your Home!

Jawed Anwar Lut (Quranic Arabic name, English bible name Lot), Peace Be Upon Him, was the Messenger of God and immigrant to the nation where he settled down to call the people towards Allah. He was the nephew of a prominent Messenger of Allah; Abraham (P.BU.H). MORE

Islamic Party of Ontario: Principles and Policy

Principles & Policies Islamic Party of Ontario is founded on and will be guided in its policy formation by the following principles: -Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms starts with, “Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.” The Islamic Party of Ontario believes in “Supremacy of God” and understands that it is our constitutional requirement to make all the rule of laws of Provinces and Federal in obedience and according to the will of God.  MORE

Why Islam and Islamic?

Jawed Anwar

The word Islam means to submit and surrender. The word Islam also comes from the Arabic word “salam” that means peace. MORE

Attention Doug Ford: Please Restore Our Gender

Jawed Anwar This year my wife’s health card was renewed, and she was shocked to see that she had lost her “female” gender. She found that the space for gender on the card was vacant. In the coming year, when my health card is renewed, I will also lose my “male” gender. MORE

We Endorse PCP Resolution R4

We endorse the parental rights policies of Ontario PC Party passed with overwhelming majority votes in PC Party Policy Convention held on November 16-18. The Parental Rights Policies (PCP Resolution R4) includes fixing Bill 89 (removing kids from their home if parents don't agree with them changing sex), repealing Bill 28 (replacing the terms "mother" and "father" with "parent" in the birth registration process), repealing the  MORE

Join SeerahWest@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.