Islamic Party of Ontario: An Alternate Political Platform

Jawed Anwar

Islamic Party of Ontario: Principles and Policy

Principles & Policies Islamic Party of Ontario is founded on and will be guided in its policy formation by the following principles: -Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms starts with, “Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.” The Islamic Party of Ontario believes in “Supremacy of God” and understands that it is our constitutional requirement to make all the rule of laws of Provinces and Federal in obedience and according to the will of God.  MORE

Attention Doug Ford: Please Restore Our Gender

Jawed Anwar This year my wife’s health card was renewed, and she was shocked to see that she had lost her “female” gender. She found that the space for gender on the card was vacant. In the coming year, when my health card is renewed, I will also lose my “male” gender. MORE

We Endorse PCP Resolution R4

We endorse the parental rights policies of Ontario PC Party passed with overwhelming majority votes in PC Party Policy Convention held on November 16-18. The Parental Rights Policies (PCP Resolution R4) includes fixing Bill 89 (removing kids from their home if parents don't agree with them changing sex), repealing Bill 28 (replacing the terms "mother" and "father" with "parent" in the birth registration process), repealing the  MORE

Caller: Jawed Anwar

Join SeerahWest@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.