Change the Ontario Liberal Government + Yvonne Ridley from UK

Jawed Anwar

Gender Genocide in Canada-8: Change the Ontario Liberal Government

By Syed Jawed Anwar We organized various seminars on the effect of Bill 13  in 2012-2013 in Thorncliffe Park Drive, Toronto and Mississauga. When Phil Lees of PEACE Education Services unfolded Bill 13 and Bill 33, everyone in the hall was stunned and shocked. All were listening and watching his presentation by holding their breath. MORE

What Good Friends Should Tell You
What Good Friends Should Tell You
Yvonne Ridley IT IS becoming increasingly clear that the view from this side of the Atlantic is quite different to what most Americans see but despite our differences - let's not go into the US destruction of our common language! - we remain in a special relationship, good friends and strong allies. So, as such, it would be wrong of me to remain silent over the latest not go into the US destruction of our common language! - we remain in a special relationship, good friends and strong allies.
MORE

Join SeerahWest@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.