SPOWS Has Almost Reached Its Goal for Funding Its New Website - But We Still Need Your Generous Donations to Realize Our Ultimate Goal of $2,500.00. #NewWebsiteandLogo

Margaret Curry

SPOWS Has Almost Reached Its Goal for Funding Its New Website - But We Still Need Your Generous Donations to Realize Our Ultimate Goal of $2,500.00.

We are getting closer to realizing our ultimate financial goal of $2,500.00, which is the amount of money needed for the completion of the new SPOWS website. To date, through your generous donations, we have raised a total of $1,769.14. But we still need about $730.00 in order to get there!
We know that times are tough, but if can -- and are interested in helping make our new website a reality -- the easiest way to do that is by making a donation directly through the (old) SPOWS website, using the Donation Button. (We do pay a small fee to PayPal for this service hence the odd amount raised and still needed funds.)
If you would like to donate through the website, go to: https://scottishprisonersofwar.com/.
Checks and Money Orders should be made out to SPOWS and sent to P.O. Box 1493, Tomball, Texas 77377-1493.
All levels of donations are welcome!
Thank you fellow SPOWS descendants for your outstanding generosity in helping SPOWS realize its goal!!
David Dunbar, President
Teresa Rust, Executive Director

J. E. Cone

Made a donation online yesterday. Thanks to all who make our group work.

Jennifer Cone
Researching Neile Mackone, Worcester SPOW