Q&A with Dr. Arran Johnston of the Scottish Battlefields Trust #ZOOMmeeting

Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust

Good day! I hope you are all well and coping with confinement!

I thought since our society has a Zoom License that we should use it during this time to connect and learn more about our ancestors' history!

I am happy to say that Arran Johnston has agreed to have a Q&A session with us on Saturday the 18th of April. Everyone is invited. The group size is limited though so if this is important to you please send me a message at: scottishprisonersofwarsociety@... with "Zoom Q&A" in the subject line and I will add you to the meeting invitation.

Arran is the author of Essential Agony, The Battle of Dunbar 1650 published 2019.

Thanks!

Teresa
--

Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust
Executive Director

Diane Schroeder

Dear Teresa - what time is the zoom call?  Thank you. Diane

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 9:25 AM Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust <Teresa.Rust@...> wrote:

Good day! I hope you are all well and coping with confinement!

I thought since our society has a Zoom License that we should use it during this time to connect and learn more about our ancestors' history!

I am happy to say that Arran Johnston has agreed to have a Q&A session with us on Saturday the 18th of April. Everyone is invited. The group size is limited though so if this is important to you please send me a message at: scottishprisonersofwarsociety@... with "Zoom Q&A" in the subject line and I will add you to the meeting invitation.

Arran is the author of Essential Agony, The Battle of Dunbar 1650 published 2019.

Thanks!

Teresa
--

Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust
Executive Director
Scottish Prisoners of War Society

dorothy greene

I'd enjoy being in the group to hear what is said but I don't have any questions at this time so if you get lots of requests take them before me.

Thanks
Dorothy Greene descendant of John MacBean

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:25 PM Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust <Teresa.Rust@...> wrote:

Good day! I hope you are all well and coping with confinement!

I thought since our society has a Zoom License that we should use it during this time to connect and learn more about our ancestors' history!

I am happy to say that Arran Johnston has agreed to have a Q&A session with us on Saturday the 18th of April. Everyone is invited. The group size is limited though so if this is important to you please send me a message at: scottishprisonersofwarsociety@... with "Zoom Q&A" in the subject line and I will add you to the meeting invitation.

Arran is the author of Essential Agony, The Battle of Dunbar 1650 published 2019.

Thanks!

Teresa
--

Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust
Executive Director
Scottish Prisoners of War Society

Barbara Sugden

Hi Teresa,

My husband and I would enjoy being part of the zoom session (on one computer.) We don't have specific questions, but we'd love to hear what Aaron Johnston has to say. Thanks.

Barbara Sugden (& Ron Vargason)

Good day! I hope you are all well and coping with confinement!

I thought since our society has a Zoom License that we should use it during this time to connect and learn more about our ancestors' history!

I am happy to say that Arran Johnston has agreed to have a Q&A session with us on Saturday the 18th of April. Everyone is invited. The group size is limited though so if this is important to you please send me a message at: scottishprisonersofwarsociety@... with "Zoom Q&A" in the subject line and I will add you to the meeting invitation.

Arran is the author of Essential Agony, The Battle of Dunbar 1650 published 2019.

Thanks!

Teresa
--

Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust
Executive Director
Scottish Prisoners of War Society

Doug Cahoon

I would also like to join.

Doug Cahoon

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 03:33:39 PM MDT, Barbara Sugden <bsugden@...> wrote:

[...]

S Ray

Those interested in participating in the Zoom Q&A on Saturday.  Be sure to send an email to Teresa at scottishprisonersofwarsociety@... That will allow her to add your e-mail address to her list which is what she needs to invite you to participate in the event.  Sue Raymond

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 2:42 PM Doug Cahoon via groups.io <doug_cahoon=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Zoom Q&A Times for Saturday the 18th of April:

Hawaii: 9AM
West Coast: 12 Noon
East Coast: 3 PM
Dunbar, Scotland: 8PM

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 11:19 AM Diane Schroeder <dianerae45@...> wrote:
[...]

Nancy Peckenham

Thanks for the update. Please add me to the meeting list.
Nancy Peckenham