John Hamilton #DunbarPrisoners

Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust

Hi David and Roger,
I just changed the #HASHTAG to #DunbarPrisoners. I am a distant cousin as I am a direct descendant of John Hamilton through my dad and his dad etc. all the way back.

I do have information about the wife of John Hamilton. Dan Hamilton, our cousin, did a lot of digging and thorough research on this topic.
This site has not been updated for quite a while but Dan's research is solid: https://johnhamiltonofcharlestown.com/
You can also directly reach out to him if you want more information.
--
Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust
Executive Director

Roger Burbank

Hi, I contacted Dan years ago when I had made it back to my Hamilton line.  Wow best move I've made in research.  I am also a Volga German researcher if anyone in our SPOW group has the connection also.

Rog

On Monday, March 23, 2020, 12:00:41 PM PDT, Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust <teresa.rust@...> wrote:

Hi David and Roger,
I just changed the #HASHTAG to #DunbarPrisoners. I am a distant cousin as I am a direct descendant of John Hamilton through my dad and his dad etc. all the way back.

I do have information about the wife of John Hamilton. Dan Hamilton, our cousin, did a lot of digging and thorough research on this topic.
This site has not been updated for quite a while but Dan's research is solid: https://johnhamiltonofcharlestown.com/
You can also directly reach out to him if you want more information.
--
Teresa (Hamilton/Pepper) Rust
Executive Director
Scottish Prisoners of War Society

David Hamilton

Thanks a lot for the lead, Teresa.  I will check with Dan directly.

David