ADOPTED - BLUE - SV CROSS MALE - PORT ALLEN, LA

Brigitte Cowell

Edited

ADOPTED - BLUE - SV CROSS MALE - PORT ALLEN, LA

Blue is a ~8month old blue marbled tabby Savannah cross male kitten. He has been vaccinated and neutered and is perfect with the litterbox.

"He takes a little time to warm up. He's a timid guy, but very sweet, and purrs away when you pet him. Likes to sit on your lap or next to you."

Blue has been learning in foster care, how nice humans can be and how much he likes that. He's warming up steadily, but a new home should expect to be patient to continue this good progress.

Blue is bonded to Dempsey, so we would love to place them together.

Due to Blue's timid nature, we do not think a home with small children would be a good fit, there's just a noise level inescapable with that household. Blue is good with other kind kitties, and probably would learn to get along with well-behaved dogs and older children. A smaller pet household would have the best chance of bringing Blue out of his shell.

If interested in Blue please email info@... and tell us about your home, included where you are located. A home needs to be within driving distance of Port Allen, LA. His adoption fee is $150.