Topics

Yet another Gray Flycatcher

Paula Theobald

This morning, the first bird that David and I saw was a Gray Flycatcher at Rancho Guajome Adobe County Park. It was working the bushes at the edge with a soft whit call on the east trail that goes behind the chapel. It was on the left side of this trail not far past the chapel, almost directly across the path that leads behind the Adobe.

This is the second Gray Flycatcher in our 5MR for the winter. We also had a Gray Flycatcher on Dec 1 at the old golf course in Bonsall (now a county park). We saw it again on Jan 2 but at a different spot from other sightings.

Paula and David Theobald
Oceanside