Wood Thrush at Palomar Mountain (Doane Valley Nature Trail)

Pete Gordon

Good morning,

I was planning a birding trip for a group of Orange County birders to Palomar Mountain on Tuesday the 6th of December with hopes of observing the Wood Thrush, Pacific Wren, and other great species reported at that location for the past week or so, but I have not seen any eBird reports at that location since November 30th.

If anybody visits there over the next couple of days, could you please report on the listserv if the Wood Thrush is seen.  I would appreciate it.

Peter Gordon
Foothill Ranch, CA
(949) 598-0794 cell