UTC Blackburnian Warbler

Bridget Spencer

Shortly before 8am today, Sept 18, I had a Blackburnian Warbler doing a loop through the sycamores at the south end of Montrose Park at Westfield UTC. Not currently visible, but last seen in the tree at (32.8667760, -117.2082917).

Bridget Spencer
UTC

Nancy Christensen

Blackburnian seen again in the same tree indicated by Bridget at 10:45. We looked for over an hour before we found it.

Nancy Christensen
Ramona

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Chinese Proverb