There's still time to join SDFO for Tuesday's meeting!

Barbara

There is still time to join San Diego Field Ornithologists and our Tuesday evening ZOOM meeting.

We're featuring Dr. Lauryn Benedict with her presentation, “She Sings Too! Female bird songs in North America and beyond.” This presentation will explore the singing lives of female birds. It will describe the form, function, and evolution of these beautiful signals, and will encourage attendees to listen to female songs in their own backyards.

Please contact me offline for details and/or any questions you might have about our organization or membership.

Sincerely,

Barbara Carlson
SDFO Membership
1:00 PM