Tennesee Warbler at Agua Dulce Creek today

Lisa Ruby

Jan Nordenberg spent pretty much the entire day at Agua Dulce Creek
today. I found a Tennessee Warbler (I sure hope I got the ID right,
since I'm posting this :-) ). It was going in for a bath at the creek by
the pump house. Viewed from the other side of the creek from the pump
house.

We never made it very far down the trail from the pump house. It was
quite birdy, especially near the pump house from late morning into the
afternoon. I ended up with 8 species of Warblers. The most numerous were
Wilson's. More migrants than when I was there a little less than 2 weeks
ago. Still a lot of Western Wood-Pewees and Pacific-slope Flycatchers.

We did two lists. One on the way out and one on the way back. The second
list was the bigger one and has the Tennessee Warbler with some photos:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S118113965

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

--