Topics

Subject: San Dieguito monthly bird count- Sunday December 1, 2013

Jayne Lesley

This is a reminder that the December 2013 San Dieguito Lagoon monthly
bird count is Sunday, December 1st. That is Sunday right after Thanksgiving.
Everyone is welcome!

We will meet at 7:30 AM at the south end of San Andres Dr (turn
right/south off Via de la Valle east of Hwy 5. San Andres dead ends
at the lagoon). We'll divide into groups to count 5 areas. A
park ranger will meet us to provide vests and access for the
restricted areas.

Bring water and snack or lunch.

We will gather to tally our results at noon at the Del Mar Public Works
parking lot/picnic tables (turn off of Jimmy Durante Rd. just south of
the Fairgrounds and the bridge crossing the San Dieguito
River).

We hope we will see you next Sunday!

Jayne Lesley (cell phone: 858-663-6568)

for more information contact Jayne or Mona Baumgartel (760-753-2686)