San Diego Field Ornithologists update

Barbara

Greetings!

San Diego Field Ornithologists has monthly meetings which are currently being held via Zoom. Our speakers inform and educate us about bird-related topics. This month we are very pleased to welcome Alvaro Jaramillo, who will speak about “OMG – Is that a new species?”

More information can be found on this website:

About - San Diego Field Ornithologists | San Diego Field ...

Members also receive the monthly electronic newsletter, "The Skimmer," which includes meeting information, monthly rare-bird summaries, and photos.

Membership dues are $25.00 for a singe membership and $35.00 for a household. Please contact me offline should you desire more information.

Barbara Carlson, SDFO Membership
San Diego