San Diego Audubon Bird Festival Friday Pelagic

David Povey

Hello all,
There are a few spots left for the Friday, Feb. 19th. SDAS Bird Festival pelagic trip.
This is a chance to bird our local ocean on a nice sized boat with a small group.
February is a good month to see and photograph multiple Scripps's Murrelets. Currently we have fair numbers of Rhinoceros Auklets, and we always hope for a Manx Shearwater among the masses of Black-vented Shearwaters now present.
We have several leaders to help you get on the birds and assist with their identification.
You must be well and are expected to wear your mask. You will have your temperature checked before boarding. Spacing should not be an issue with the small number currently booked. Even if we were to fill to the small covid restricted maximum number we will be less than half of the normal boat's capacity.

If you would like to join us on Friday please contact me off list server at www.poveydw747.@....

Dave Povey
Dulzura