From: Jim Roberts GMAIL via groups.io <jroberts32281947=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 8:44 AM
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Rose Canyon O-S Flycatcher
To: san diego region birding <sandiegoregionbirding@groups.io>

Yesterday (1/8/21) afternoon at 2:30 the OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER continued 200 yards south of its original location (Charley's GPS).
I recommend a sunny afternoon for viewing.  I haven't been able to find it in the morning or on cloudy afternoons.  If you can't or choose not to make the walk to see it, it can be scoped from the western end of Angell Place.

                   Jim Roberts
                      University City