Rose Canyon O-S Flycatcher

Jim Roberts GMAIL

This afternoon (1/2/21) at 3PM I refound Charley’s OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER near the site he found it and showed it to me yesterday.
It was 200 yards farther down that side road off the main Rose Canyon trail. It was originally found in trees east of the side road.
This afternoon it was in a leafless tree some distance west of the road but close enough to ID with binoculars.

I cannot vouch for its presence in the AM. I visited the site at 9AM but the trees in question were in the shade and wouldn’t have any
Sun until 10AM or later.. I couldn’t find the bird anywhere else north or west of the original site.

Jim Roberts
University City