Request for a guide

Justyn Stahl

Phil, and as a reminder to everyone,

This email listserv reaches nearly 1,000 people through direct email and is also available to anyone with internet access on multiple sites (groups.io, Sialia Birding List Digest, ABA Birding News, etc.) so I would strongly discourage posting people's email address and, especially, phone numbers in this manner. If a guide is needed, one could simply say "contact me off-line for more information."

I've deleted this post from the groups.io archive.

Thanks,

Justyn Stahl (moderator)
San Clemente Island

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 2:11 PM phil Pryde <PhilPinSD@...> wrote:
   Jen Hajj received a request from the following person for a San Diego bird guide on a day (or half day) during the week of March 22, and asked if I’d be interested.  I wouldn’t, but if any one of you would, send him an email or call:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   The question of compensation was not mentioned.
Phil