RED-FACED WARBLER - Sunrise Highway, Lagunas Mountains 8/12

Nathan Goldberg

Victor and Ruben Stoll just messaged me that they found a RED-FACED WARBLER in the Lagunas Mountains along the Sunrise Highway at this pin this morning:

(32.8566760, -116.4642885)

It appears they’re just southwest of the “Sunset Trailhead”.

Will share additional details as I receive them, but I’ve seen the photo and it’s 100%.

Nathan Goldberg
Off to St. Paul Island, AK with a twinge of jealousy!

Nancy Christensen

I just back down from the Lagunas. Did not refind the RF warbler. The Stoll brothers were still there and searched as well. By the time I had arrived it was hot and bird activity much diminished from when they first saw the bird. Still worth trying!