⭕Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Frigatebirds

lehman.paul@verizon.net

We just had another young frigate bird go by La Jolla about 5 minutes ago so it might go by Imperial Beach in half an hour!

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 9:29 AM, Chris McCreedy RA
<cmccreedy-RA@...> wrote:
2 frigatebirds at Tijuana Slough, Baird’s among the Calidris.

Chris McCreedy

Southwest Riparian Bird Recovery Coordinator

American Bird Conservancy | cmccreedy@...

Research Associate

Point Blue Conservation Science | cmccreedy-RA@...

415.717.7426

On Sep 10, 2022, at 09:01, lehman.paul@... via groups.io <lehman.paul@...> wrote:

 WARNING, this message has originated from an external source.
How many leasts? We've had about 20 parasitics and two Pomarines?

Paul

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 8:25 AM, Pearson, Beth
<BPearson@...> wrote:
Solamar and Carlsbad Blvd in Carlsbad.  Beth, Cathy and Gretchen are in multiple Least Storm Petrels and had 2 North bound Parasitic Jaegers fly by in the last 15 minutes.

On Sep 10, 2022, at 7:54 AM, lehman.paul@... via groups.io <lehman.paul@...> wrote:

Around 7:45 Saturday two frigatebirds went by La Jolla, one heading north and one heading closer to shore heading south so if anybody is south at Point Loma or points South now be on the lookout for it,  an immature. We've also had as many as five least storm petrols but all at moderate distance, as well as a notable Jaeger push to the north, including about 20 parasitics and two Pomarines.

Paul Lehman, San Diego