Topics

Prairie Warbler in Coronado

lehman.paul@verizon.net

Just a few minutes ago, Saturday morning, I had a Prairie Warbler in Coronado. The bird was in small Harbor View Park at the very end of E Avenue, which as you might imagine gives one a view of San Diego Bay right across the bay from downtown and Seaport Village. The bird was in all the thick bushes on the left side of the park where it ends overlooking the water right by a fence and a sign that says Caution: Do not enter, hazardous area. Obviously the bird could easily go into people's yards on either side of the park and not be visible. Unlike the bird in Chula Vista back in September, this one has a full tail!

Paul Lehman, San Diego

Nathan McCall

Prarie Warbler was still here at 6:50 this morning.

Nathan McCall
Coronado