Plumbeous Vireo Old Poway Park

Lisa Ruby

I believe I had a Plumbeous Vireo at Old Poway Park around 12:30 this
afternoon. I went to the park around 10:15 a.m. looking for the
Blackpoll Warbler that has been reported there since the 15th, but had
no luck finding it. I saw in the eBird alerts that the Blackpoll was
seen a little before I got there this morning.

The Vireo was in a smallish tree on the east side of the little creek,
to the left of the white bridge. I don't know where it went when it left
that tree.

List with photos of the Vireo (and maybe other birds if I get the photos
posted before you look)

https://ebird.org/checklist/S96406161