Ovenbird Ft Rosencranz FRNC

Geoff Veith

Ovenbird in NW corner along western fence (20-50 feet south of fence corner) at FRNC found by The Mayers. Refound around 8:20 and 8:30.

Geoff Veith
Dave Trissel

Solana Beach

Geoff Veith

Sorry, but I forgot to remind everyone that birding is limited at FRNC to before 8 AM and after 5 PM.

On Sep 25, 2022, at 12:53 PM, lahiers@... wrote:

Great bird to find by the way! It would be a lifer for my husband so we'll have to ponder going tomorrow early just in case it sticks around.

Alison

On Sep 25, 2022, at 12:50 PM, Geoff Veith <veithlaw@...> wrote:

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2022, at 12:47 PM, lahiers@... wrote:
Hi Geoff,

You might not want to post the time if you are birding there after the 8:00 am cut off. Sadly no birding allowed between 8am and 5pm at FRNC. Just a suggestion, but it might keep you out of hot water with the eBird reviewers and the io site managers!

Alison Hiers
Carlsbad, CA

On Sep 25, 2022, at 8:41 AM, Geoff Veith via groups.io <veithlaw@...> wrote:

Ovenbird in NW corner along western fence (20-50 feet south of fence corner) at FRNC found by The Mayers. Refound around 8:20 and 8:30.

Geoff Veith
Dave Trissel

Solana Beach

Marcie Mason

The ovenbird is showing now at 5:15 in the same area previously described, along the western fence line in the NE section of FRNC.

Marcie

On Sep 25, 2022, at 1:26 PM, Geoff Veith via groups.io <veithlaw@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry, the Ovenbird is in the NW section along the western fenceline.

Marcie