Ovenbird Ft Rosencranz FRNC

Geoff Veith

Ovenbird in NW corner along western fence (20-50 feet south of fence corner) at FRNC found by The Mayers. Refound around 8:20 and 8:30.

Geoff Veith
Dave Trissel

Solana Beach

Geoff Veith

Sorry, but I forgot to remind everyone that birding is limited at FRNC to before 8 AM and after 5 PM.

On Sep 25, 2022, at 12:53 PM, lahiers@... wrote:

Great bird to find by the way! It would be a lifer for my husband so we'll have to ponder going tomorrow early just in case it sticks around.

Alison

On Sep 25, 2022, at 12:50 PM, Geoff Veith <veithlaw@...> wrote:

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2022, at 12:47 PM, lahiers@... wrote:
Hi Geoff,

You might not want to post the time if you are birding there after the 8:00 am cut off. Sadly no birding allowed between 8am and 5pm at FRNC. Just a suggestion, but it might keep you out of hot water with the eBird reviewers and the io site managers!

Alison Hiers
Carlsbad, CA

On Sep 25, 2022, at 8:41 AM, Geoff Veith via groups.io <veithlaw@...> wrote:

Ovenbird in NW corner along western fence (20-50 feet south of fence corner) at FRNC found by The Mayers. Refound around 8:20 and 8:30.

Geoff Veith
Dave Trissel

Solana Beach

Marcie Mason

The ovenbird is showing now at 5:15 in the same area previously described, along the western fence line in the NE section of FRNC.

Marcie

On Sep 25, 2022, at 1:26 PM, Geoff Veith via groups.io <veithlaw@...> wrote:

Sorry, but I forgot to remind everyone that birding is limited at FRNC to before 8 AM and after 5 PM.

Great bird to find by the way! It would be a lifer for my husband so we'll have to ponder going tomorrow early just in case it sticks around.

Alison

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Geoff,

You might not want to post the time if you are birding there after the 8:00 am cut off. Sadly no birding allowed between 8am and 5pm at FRNC. Just a suggestion, but it might keep you out of hot water with the eBird reviewers and the io site managers!

Alison Hiers
Carlsbad, CA

Geoff Veith
Dave Trissel

Solana Beach

Marcie Mason

Sorry, the Ovenbird is in the NW section along the western fenceline.

Marcie

On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:21 PM, Marcie Mason <mason_marcie@...> wrote:

The ovenbird is showing now at 5:15 in the same area previously described, along the western fence line in the NE section of FRNC.

Marcie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2022, at 1:26 PM, Geoff Veith via groups.io <veithlaw@...> wrote:

Alison

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Geoff,

Alison Hiers
Carlsbad, CA

Geoff Veith
Dave Trissel

Solana Beach