Topics

Looking for Wandering Tattler

joopvanhelvoort@...

Dear All,

I am a bird watcher from the Netherlands and am visiting a conference (not birds-related) in San Diego until Wednesmorning. Following the conference I have four days for bird-watching San Diego County, Salton Sea area and Joshua Tree.
In San Diego one of my prime targets is Wandering Tattler. On eBird the most recent sightings are from December. Do you know of any sightings that might not be in eBird? Is it still worthwhile to visit the locations of the December sightings?

I am already really benefitting from other sightings that you post here: thank you for those!

With best regards,

Joop