Lawrence's Goldfinch in La Mesa

Edward Henry

A flock of Lawrence’s Goldfinches (approximately eighteen birds) has been feeding in my neighbor’s tiny back yard for the last five or six days. The house is situated roughly a quarter of a mile southeast of Mario’s de La Mesa restaurant. The birds are not visible from the street.

David Povey

To add to Ed's sighting there were several Lawrence's Goldfinches among the many Lesser Goldfinches at Harry Griffen Park about 11:00 a.m. today.
Look in the grassy and small staked out trees west of the Dog run.

Dave Povey
Dulzura

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 1:11 PM Edward Henry <ehenry@...> wrote:
A flock of Lawrence’s Goldfinches (approximately eighteen birds) has been feeding in my neighbor’s tiny back yard for the last five or six days. The house is situated roughly a quarter of a mile southeast of Mario’s de La Mesa restaurant. The birds are not visible from the street.

Beth

Since we are celebrating Lawrence's Goldfinches, I have a flock in my backyard in Vista and have never observed them here before.

Elizabeth Pearson

Professor of Biology

Palomar College