Topics

Laguna Mtns.--Agua Dulce Creek

Larry Edwards

I saw two immature MacGillivray's Warblers this morning, previously reported by Nancy Christianson; uncooperative in terms of photos, being low in the bushes along the creek and in deep shade. Also a couple of immature Western Wood-Pewees. The creek is still running, but quite low.

Pleasant early morning -- about 60 degrees when I arrived at 7 a.m. -- but got quite warm by 10.

Anyone going to the area, be advised -- after 7 a.m. construction crews have sections of Sunrise Hwy down to one lane between the freeway exit and the village, so expect delays; weekends probably not affected.
--
Larry Edwards
San Diego, CA