Flock of three oriole species including Orchard

lehman.paul@verizon.net

New Year's morning, after departing Montgomery Waller Park where there was also a continuing female Bullock's Oriole, although I did not see the dull female Baltimore that I had seen there back almost a month ago, I then went to nearby Sunnyslope Park where in the blooming eucalyptus trees that run up the west side of the park had a flock of three orioles of three species: continuing adult male Hooded and female Bullocks and a new, immature male Orchard!

Paul Lehman, San Diego