Topics

Feeding flock off Penasquitos Lagoon mouth now 11-11:15 am Feb 23

Susan Smith

If anyone is in the area and wants to try and pick a Manx out of alot of Black-vents with their scope,  conditions are good now here.  Seas relatively calm and feeding flocks pretty close in. Lots of loons and grebes too. Sue smith, Del Mar, CA

Susan E. Smith
Del Mar, CA

--
Susan Smith
Seiurus Biological Consulting

Stan Walens

Very likely this flock will head south past Point La Jolla, as they usually do sometimes several times a day.

If you want suggestions on the search strategies I find most successful for picking out a Manx there, write me offlist.

Stan Walens, San Diego
Feb 23, 2021; 12:00 pm