eBird Taxonomy Update - submit mobile lists today

Justyn Stahl

The eBird taxonomy update starts rolling out tomorrow, 25 October.

Submit all Not Submitted mobile checklists by 24 October. We strongly recommend submitting all “Not Submitted” checklists in eBird Mobile as soon as possible so we can implement the latest taxonomic changes to all of your lists. eBird Mobile may not be able to correctly transition your unsubmitted data across the taxonomic update. So open eBird Mobile, tap “Checklists” and submit anything under the “Not Submitted” tab by 24 October.

Justyn Stahl
North Park