CANADA WARBLER - Rancho Bernardo

Alex Abela

While taking the girls to play at Rancho Bernardo Community Park, my wife pointed out an odd warbler on the ground that ended up being a CANADA WARBLER. It worked its way through the trees surrounding the bathroom near the large gazebo on the tennis court side of the park, before leaf blowers flushed it off toward a line of trees in the center of the park (north east of the gazebo.

Alex Abela
Escondido, CA

Lisa Ruby

At the park with some other birders The Loefkes refund the Canada Warbler. At base of pines just west of bathroom and field backstop, about due east of playground.

33.04809,-117.07478

Lisa Ruby
Sabre springs

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

--
Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

Lisa Ruby

Bird is on the move. Moving through adjacent pines, sometimes being chased by Yellow-rumpeds. Right now it's heading closer to the parking area by the basketball courts, but still a little ways from there. It's foraging on the trunks a lot.