Buena Vista Audubon Pelagic trip is Saturday May 15th.

David Povey

Just a quick reminder that the Buena Vista Audubon pelagic is this Saturday 15th.
We will be aboard the 75ft Legacy out of Seaforth Sportfishing Landing in Mission Bay.
Please arrive no sooner than 6.a. m. but no later than 6:30 a.m.
Parking is free and will be a little busier as fishing is quite good now. Remember there is also parking along the road outside the parking lot.
I don't know about the conference center parking so I don't suggest using that lot.
The boat has snacks and drinks for purchase you may wish to bring a sandwich or the like for lunch.
The sea forecast looks nice. There maybe some drizzle or mist in the morning so you may wish to bring a light windbreaker, or rain jacket. Even with overcast I recommend sunscreen.

There is a single spot available if you wish to join us I would suggest you call Seaforth at
619 224 3383 or book online at www.sdwhale.com.

Dave Povey
Dulzura