Topics

Blue-headed Vireo continues

Barbara

Matt Sadowski caught a brief look at this vireo mid-day on Monday, 18 Nov, in the thick foliage near the end of the red brick wall, across the street from mailbox numbered 485.

This morning, 22 November, Sara & Keith Mayers and I connected with the Blue-headed Vireo around 7 am. We first heard and then saw it in the Chinese Elm on McCall Street just down from San Gorgonio Street. It managed to hide easily in the elm tree, but eventually its movement gave it away several times.  Eventually it flew WNW towards the area where Matt S. had the bird on Monday.

Barbara Carlson
San Diego