Blackpoll Warbler in my Yard

Andrew N

I looked out the sliding glass door and thought "hey, that's a weird Goldfinch." Dug the camera out of the ol' pelagic backpack and barely managed to get a couple shots as it was finishing up its bath, didn't even take the time to fix my settings :(
Anyway, I scoured the Pepper Trees out front and managed to find it again for a second but it took off.  I'll keep looking for it and if it ends up sticking around the next couple days I'll let everyone know, there are a lot of pepper trees in my area!

https://ebird.org/checklist/S94952433 for the sad photos I managed.

Andrew Newmark
Chula Vista, CA