Black Tern

Catherine Zinsky

This morning (Friday) I photographed a Black Tern flying over  near the mouth of the Tijuana River by the Least Tern & Snowy Plover breeding area.  Didn't know what I had until I put up the photos and saw it.  Nancy Christensen very graciously confirmed the photo as a Black Tern.  Thanks again, Nancy!!!

Photos on ebird or on my Flicker account:

--
Live in beauty....

Catherine

Competitive Obedience Toolbox: www.gettoready.net

OTCH Sporting Fields Summer Solstice, UDX 9, OGM ("Dax", as in "Dax of the Long Tongue" aka 'Sir Lickalot'))
GCH OTCH6 Sporting Field's Quantum Leap UDX 8, OGM  ('Devon'  aka "Monkey")
Ch. Shorewind Spellbound's Dragon Rider , UD ("Echo", aka  "Speed Bump")
Sporting Field's Royal Prerogative,UD ("Little Liam"--aka, "Peewee")
Ch. OTCH Trumagik Step Aside, UDX 20, OGM   (2002 - 2015)
Ch Borderfame Soul Train, UDX, OM 3  (2006-2018)