Black Swifts San Dieguito Co Park

Gjon Hazard

Adding to the mix, I had 4 Black Swifts flying north over the Upper Park at San Diego Co Park at 9:28 this morning (5/17).

-Gjon

--
- - -
Gjon Hazard

Jimmy McMorran

What may be the same Black Swifts that Gjon Hazard saw from San Dieguito Park were seen over the east basin (east of I-5) of San Elijo Lagoon at approximately 9:30, by my coworker and me. Two or three individuals were seen within a group of White-throated Swifts.
Jimmy McMorran
Leucadia, CA

On May 17, 2021, at 9:56 AM, Gjon Hazard <gjon_hazard@hotmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Adding to the mix, I had 4 Black Swifts flying north over the Upper Park at San Diego Co Park at 9:28 this morning (5/17).

-Gjon

--
- - -
Gjon Hazard