Bay-breasted Doyle YES

Timothy Swain

As of 7:45, the subject bird has come in twice briefly to the pines between the southeast backstop and the southern fenceline. It keeps going back to the eucs beyond the fence out of sight.

--
- Tim Swain

Nancy Christensen

At roughly 8am the warbler flew across the lawn towards the white dumpster and we lost track of it. Still trying to relocate at 8:20.

Nancy Christensen
Ramona

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Chinese Proverb

On Sep 22, 2021, at 7:46 AM, Timothy Swain <tswain3420@...> wrote:

As of 7:45, the subject bird has come in twice briefly to the pines between the southeast backstop and the southern fenceline. It keeps going back to the eucs beyond the fence out of sight.

--
- Tim Swain

Nancy Christensen

Never mind. It came back the the row of pines and then into the eucs.