Anyone want to do a quick 3 day birding trip for Xantu's?

Roger Uzun

I was wondering if anyone would want to share driving duties on a 3-4 day road trip to photograph Xantu's Hummingbirds down in San Ignacio, Baja California Sur.  It's about an 11.5 hour drive each way from San Diego.  There are feeders in the town and it's the common hummingbird in that area.

I plan on leaving Monday Oct 4th and returning either Weds Oct 6th or Thursday Oct 7th.

Email me if you would want to go along to help with driving and gas.

-Roger Uzun