Yesterday’s Pelagic

George Miller

I just want to extend my gratitude to Paul Lehman, Dave Povey, Bruce Rideout, Dave Pereksta, and Stan Walens for working to make the trip an immensely rewarding experience, especially for a pelagic novice like myself. Your expert knowledge and dedication to San Diego’s birding community is an invaluable asset to all of us. For those who have not yet done a pelagic birding trip, I strongly recommend that you get out there and take the plunge. You will definitely be a better birder having experienced this memorable, unique environment. Thanks again guys!
Warmest regards,
George Miller
Banker’s Hill

Paul Chad

I was not even ON Sun's pelagic...

But- just a brief mention, to 'second' George Miller's thoughts (and Nancy C's from awhile back)-  THANKS as always, guys, for all you do on the SD pelagic trips   :-)

See you (at latest) on Oct 1!

Paul Chad
University City