Blackburnian Warbler at Bird & Butterfly Garden

Dean DiTommaso

I observed a dull Blackburnian Warbler this morning in the tamarisks just south of the parking area and also just north of the entrance off Hollister Street.

Dean DiTommaso
La Mesa

Sara Baase Mayers

Dean's Blackburnian Warbler continued this morning, again in the tamarisks just south of the parking area.  Jan Nordenberg and I watched it roughly 7:40-8am.

Sara Mayers
Point Loma (San Diego)