Arctic Tern, South Shores boat ramp.

Justyn Stahl

Well in a bit of a brain fart, in trying to see the Craveri’s from a spot within my 5MR circle, I took cellphone shots of a tern at the end of the dock there at the boat ramp, and forgot about it until just now. Reviewing the photos it’s an ARCTIC TERN. I have no idea if still present or not, as this was back around 11am.

Justyn Stahl
North Park

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 10:44 AM Justyn Stahl <justyn.stahl@...> wrote:
Craveri’s visible from South Shore boat ramp, standing here: (32.7654030, -117.2181636)

Justyn Stahl
North Park

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 10:24 AM Matt Sadowski <mattsadowski78@...> wrote:
The bird is a Craveri's and occasionally giving diagnostic insect-like trills.

Here:
32.7663954, -117.2186601

Matt Sadowski

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021, 09:15 Michelle Reilly <reilhag@...> wrote:
I’m seeing it from Mission Bay South Shores. It’s heading directly west towards channel between San World  and the dog park.  I’ve never seen one before so not sure what kind. --
Michelle  Haglund
"there is still good in this world and it's worth fighting for...Sam Gamgee

Justyn Stahl

Still present on dock at 250pm.

Justyn

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 2:11 PM Justyn Stahl <justyn.stahl@...> wrote:
[...]

lindsay willrick

Morning,

Artic tern and Craveri’s murrelet NOT observed this morning at Mission Bay Boat Ramp.

Lindsay Willrick
Golden Hill, San Diego