Robb Field, Ocean Beach -- Red-throated Pipit, 20 Sep 2021

Gary Nunn

I heard from Jim Pawlicki that he found a RED-THROATED PIPIT at Robb Athletic Field in Ocean Beach.

The GPS coordinates of the pipit: 32.7534962, -117.2423219

Apparently with Horned Larks when first seen, the only pipit, but the Horned Larks took off and then returned, but currently no sign of the pipit back with them.

--
Gary Nunn
Pacific Beach

Nancy Christensen

The pipit has not been refound as of noon.

Nancy Christensen
Ramona

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Chinese Proverb