south mccoy trail parking

George Miller

Hi everyone,
Is there parking for S. McCoy Trail at the corner of 5th St. and Iris Ave.? I’m looking to try for the Cactus Wren sometime in the next few days. Thanks for your help.
Regards,
George Miller

Nathan McCall

Hi George, there is a small lot with 2 parking spaces and 1 handicap space.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM George Miller <Gmiller1751@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,
Is there parking for S. McCoy Trail at the corner of 5th St. and Iris Ave.? I’m looking to try for the Cactus Wren sometime in the next few days. Thanks for your help.
Regards,
George Miller

dan jehl

And plenty of on-street parking within a block!