Masked/Nazca, La Jolla, 6/18

Matt Sadowski

A subadult Masked/Nazca Booby just (15:00) flew south past La Jolla, pausing briefly at the New Seaforth, before continuing south.

Matt Sadowski
Jim Pawlicki

Matt Sadowski

Forgot to mention that earlier I had an alternate-plumaged Common Murre heading south and an unidentified murrelet species. Two Black Oystercatchers were near the Children's Pool breakwater.

Just now a close to shore Black Storm-Petrel flew by. Due to parking availability we are scoping south of Children's Pool.

Matt Sadowski